cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move/copy all items from my OneDrive account to my new Dropbox directory?

How to move/copy all items from my OneDrive account to my new Dropbox directory?

Michael_W_G_Kelly
Explorer | Level 4

Fed up with OneDrive, therefore.....

How do I move or copy ALL items from my <OneDrive> to my new Dropbox directory <OneDrive Copy>?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@Michael_W_G_Kelly wrote:

How do I move or copy ALL items from my <OneDrive> to my new Dropbox directory <OneDrive Copy>?

If both services are installed on your computer and syncing to the local drive, just copy or move the files from one folder to the other.

If you don't have both applications syncing all of your files to the local drive, your best option would be to use a third-party service to transfer from one cloud provider to another, such as MultCloud. Other options would include Cyberduck or Mountainduck to browse or mount the cloud folders as local drives, and just copy files between them.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@Michael_W_G_Kelly wrote:

If both services are installed on your computer and syncing to the local drive, just copy or move the files from one folder to the other.

If you don't have both applications syncing all of your files to the local drive, your best option would be to use a third-party service to transfer from one cloud provider to another, such as MultCloud. Other options would include Cyberduck or Mountainduck to browse or mount the cloud folders as local drives, and just copy files between them.

Michael_W_G_Kelly
Explorer | Level 4

Thank you very much.  Both directories are on the same machine and are now synced!!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Michael_W_G_Kelly Explorer | Level 4
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?