cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files by third party apps are giving me errors after upgrading from Plus to Business

Files by third party apps are giving me errors after upgrading from Plus to Business

fransvandervleuten
Helpful | Level 6

Hello,

I recently updated my Plus (free) plan to a Dropbox Business plan for business reasons. As a graphic designer I am struggling with Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Indesign links which are giving me a lot of different errors, still. Even after reaching out, nothing has changed. I can't open projects anymore, which need to be opened. It costs me hours and hours of work, I am totally fed up with this. Please help me.

Here a video of some of the error's I get: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DiO6NnKF8w. 

It is error after error, I can not even work with these files anymore. The errors keep coming.

Here are some screenshots:

fransvandervleuten_0-1717223236002.png

fransvandervleuten_1-1717223236223.png

fransvandervleuten_2-1717223236453.png

fransvandervleuten_3-1717223236669.png

Again:
- This has NOTHING to do with Adobe After Effects Beta. Problems in the normal version are the same.

- Files I made AFTER the change from Plus to Business have no problems, so it seems to be a pathing problem of some sort.

I demand:

- A solution to this problem
- Reimbursement for expenses incurred by me
- Refund of Dropbox of the past months

Please give me a call to figure this out, because I am in deep trouble with my clients now. I don't know what to do anymore.

Frans [removed]
[removed]

[personal info removed per the Dropbox Community Guidelines]

1 Reply 1

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Sorry to see you're experiencing these issues, @fransvandervleuten.

The path of your files is something that will indeed change, when upgrading from an individual account to a Business one, as the folder structure of these plans is different from one another.

If you'd like to receive support over the phone, and you're the admin of the Business team, you can reach out to our team from your admin console.

You mentioned, however, that you've already reached out to support; can you please give us the ticket number for the communication, so we can take a look?

Thanks.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?