cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Invoice (Alpha)–down for maintenance?

Dropbox Invoice (Alpha)–down for maintenance?

zacd
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Is any other alpha testers for Dropbox Invoice (invoice.dropbox.com) unable to access their account? I checked on the client end and clients can't pay their invoices, and I can't access my account. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

alaxman
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Hello Everyone,

Dropbox Invoice is being turned on in a phased manner. Our most engaged users should have regained access. The unscheduled maintenance was to fix a security vulnerability that we identified as part of an internal audit process. No data was compromised and all your information is fully safe and secure. All existing users should have access in 2-3 weeks. 

New user access is closed for now. Contact support-invoice@dropbox.com for questions or issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This will be the last update on this thread. Have a great weekend.

Warmly,

Ajay

View solution in original post

32 Replies 32

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @zacd, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

What is the exact error you're getting?

Could you try switching browsers to see if this helps?

Otherwise, you can try using incognito/private browsing mode without any extensions running, clearing your cache and even resetting your browser entirely.

This will help me to assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

zacd
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I try to go to Dropbox Invoice (invoice.dropbox.com), which then prompts me to sign up for early access. I already did sign up for early access.

I will say others are also having this issue, and including a link to that here: https://dropbox-invoice.canny.io/feedback/p/unable-to-access

Zack Smith
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue that I am facing with regards to a Dropbox invoice.

Unfortunately, I have encountered some problems with the invoice that I received, and I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter. The issue I am facing is not accessing dropbox invoice alpha .

I am hoping that we can work together to rectify this issue as soon as possible, as I am keen to settle my account with Dropbox in a timely manner.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.problem.PNG

Sincerely,

Zack

Zack Smith
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Dear Jay,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your efforts in trying to assist me with my issue regarding unable to access https://invoice.dropbox.com/. However, I regret to inform you that the issue still persists even though I followed all the steps that were provided earlier.

I am frustrated and concerned that the issue has not been resolved, despite my best efforts. As a valued customer, I hope you understand my situation and can provide me with further assistance in resolving this matter.

Please let me know what other steps I can take to fix this issue. If there are any additional details or information needed from my end, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Zack

rubin
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I am experiencing the exact same issue since yesterday evening. I have tried different computers and browsers to open Dropbox invoice with no resolve. I keep being asked to request access as if I am trying this for the first time. I have been using Invoice for over 6 months and have many invoices generated and pending. Please help as this is critical to my business. 

jm4130
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Same for me - can't access any of my invoicing since yesterday when I tried to login..

HELP!

jm4130
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Same problem here since yesterday and I did try logging out/in, different browser, and even a different PC. Still get a down for maintenance message.

Megan
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hello all, thanks for sticking along and for reaching out in regards to the Dropbox Invoices Alpha product.

At this time, we are performing maintenance and the functionality is currently unavailable. 

Alpha and beta products are subjected to different terms than other Dropbox products, which you can find more details about on our help center here: https://help.dropbox.com/account-settings/alpha-beta-product

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

jm4130
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

What kind of ETA on it coming back online? I have a few invoices in there that I need access to that aren't even sent out yet.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

cluechoy Helpful | Level 5
    BenDBX Community Manager
    Jay Dropbox Staff
    Zack Smith Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?