cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot View PDF files with Adobe Acrobat while Dropbox is syncing with ArcGIS Pro running

Cannot View PDF files with Adobe Acrobat while Dropbox is syncing with ArcGIS Pro running

idsanalyst3
New member | Level 2

When Dropbox gets hung while syncing, adobe acrobat stops working. My team uses Dropbox with ArcGIS Pro, and there are a lot of files being synced. We usually manage and do not have a problem with other applications. Recently my entire team has been unable to use Adobe Acrobat while ArcGIS Pro is running or was recently opened due to the hung syncing errors. We are unable to open any PDF files through acrobat, whether or not they are saved locally or on Dropbox. The work around solution to these errors has been to force-close Dropbox and Acrobat will open all the PDFs soon after. Is there anything that can be done to solve this reoccurring problem? 

1 Reply 1

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @idsanalyst3, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you clarify what that program is an how it could affect the Dropbox desktop application and the syncing process for you to view PDF files?

This will help me to assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?