cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We been busy working on some major updates to the Community, so check out what's changing, what’s staying the same and what you can expect from the Dropbox Community right here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 KB of space on Dropbox profile linked to rekordbox DJ software

1 KB of space on Dropbox profile linked to rekordbox DJ software

DJ WAO
New member | Level 2

I recently bought rekordbox pro which is supposedly powered by drop box. It is supposed to give me 5TB of cloud space in order for me to have all of my tracks and track data saved from one computer to the next which is VERY critical as this is my JOB. 
When I go to dropbox though it tells me I have 1kb of space I can use (Shown in screenshot)Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 9.51.56 PM.png 

Initially I linked my other email to it initially because within rekordbox software it put my gmail automatically. This may be the root cause of the issue but I don't know for sure. Then after I unlinked the unwanted account from record box and linked the wanted account to dropbox. Which is now linked shown in the photo above (but not receiving any 5TB storage). Lastly on my dropbox account that's linked to my rekord box it will say "your teams dropbox trial has ended you can now only download/see files"

Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 10.09.09 PM.png

1 Reply 1

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hey @DJ WAO! Thanks for posting this on the forum. 

Keep in mind that you’ll need to be logged in to a personal Dropbox account for this to work. From your screenshots, it looks like you were part of a Business team/trial indeed, which has been now downgraded/expired leading you to a locked state.

To confirm, do you wish to convert this account to a personal one again and link rekordbox to it? Did you have any issues while linking the other Dropbox account instead? 

Let me know, and we’ll go from there.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?