cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get a head start with Dropbox Paper templates

Get a head start with Dropbox Paper templates

Amy
Community Manager
It’s always great when you don’t have to start from scratch. I know that I suffer from blank page paralysis, and writing is what I do, so there is no judgement here. So, why suffer with blank docs when there are Dropbox Paper templates to take the pain out of a new project? Check out some projects you can jump start now.

Meeting notes

Get your team on the same page from the get go. Whether it’s background docs, that all important agenda, minutes, next steps, and task assignments, you can keep it all in one place. The Dropbox Paper template for students is right here, so get organized and take the stress out of meeting planning. 

School project plan

Collaborate on group projects in a single doc with a Paper template for students. Co-edit in real time, give feedback with comments, and stay on top of deadlines with timelines and to-dos. Check out how our own Alex used to make the most of Paper in school here.

A creative brief

No more scattered files and endless email threads with clients. Capture project information, share deliverables, and collect targeted feedback in one shared doc with a template for graphic designers. And don’t forget if you want some more tips for creatives, you can check out some of the other pieces we’ve shared with the Community. 

Do you have your own templates that you use over and over? Share your favorite tips below. 
0 Replies 0
Need more support?