cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Dropbox for Beginners

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How was the sign-up process with Dropbox?

How was the sign-up process with Dropbox?

Graham
Community Manager
If you’ve managed to find your way to this group, it’s probably safe to assume that you’ve recently signed up for a Dropbox account. We really want this process to be as simple as possible for people so we’d love to hear your thoughts on it.

Whether it was plain sailing the whole way through, or there was one thing about the process that you ‌would like to see changed, if you’re new here, or even if you’re not, we’d really like to hear about it. We’ll also make sure that any feedback we get makes its way to the people who can make a difference.
3 Replies 3

margdoigh
New member | Level 2

It was easy for me. Thanks for asking.

Graham
Community Manager

Hi @margdoigh,

Thanks for sharing your experience and letting us know everything went smoothly for you signing up! If you've just opened your Dropbox account, there are some helpful guides here in the Dropbox for Beginners group which could help you get started, like How to share files and folders with Dropbox or How to Delete files from your Dropbox account

If there's anything else you would like to see covered here in the group, please let us know and we'll try our best to help!

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Graham

OGxTiene
New member | Level 2

Hello Graham,

It is safe to say that yes, the sign in process was a breeze and coming from me whom has a lot of difficulties learning technologies that says a lot it was simple and to the point and guided me through thoroughly so thank you!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

OGxTiene New member | Level 2
    Graham Community Manager
    margdoigh New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?