cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to Authorize OAuth2 authentication: SSLException: MAC values do not match

Failure to Authorize OAuth2 authentication: SSLException: MAC values do not match

Switch1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hello,

I am trying to access my dropbox via the API, from the SAP Integration Suite Platform (Overview | Dropbox Adapter for SAP Integration Suite | SAP Business Accelerator Hub).

I have setup the authentication according to the different guides (see screenshots below) on the SAP and Dropbox sides.

SAP side:

Switch1_0-1711965811152.png

DropBox Side

Switch1_1-1711965867239.png

The connection was working a few months back, when I tried it the 1st time.

However now, as I am doing the setup again, when I try to authorize the connection, I get this error message: 

Switch1_2-1711965957717.png

Switch1_3-1711965985816.png

[OAuthCodeCredentialManagement][OAUTH][ProblemDuringCallingTokenEndpointWithCode]:Problem during calling the token endpoint of OAuth2 Authorization Code Credential "DropBox" with grant type authorization_code: Problem during requesting the refresh token for the OAuth2 Authorization Code Credential DropBox: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: MAC values do not match

I can't find any resources in the forums with this error message.

Any idea what could be the problem ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

That error message isn't coming from Dropbox itself, so we can't offer too much help with that unfortunately.

It seems to indicate that there was an issue with the SSL/TLS connection your app is attempting. You may need to reach out to your system/network admin for help troubleshooting your network connection.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

That error message isn't coming from Dropbox itself, so we can't offer too much help with that unfortunately.

It seems to indicate that there was an issue with the SSL/TLS connection your app is attempting. You may need to reach out to your system/network admin for help troubleshooting your network connection.

Switch1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thanks for the reply, I will check with SAP support

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Switch1 New member | Level 2
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?