cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APIs to get changes since some date or time

APIs to get changes since some date or time

Akshata
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hello,

We are working on a requirement where we are looking to get the list of changes done in Dropbox account after a certain time.

Say for example: I want to get list of all files which are created or modified after 10th June. I had a look at the API documentation and also tried few APIs but couldn't achieve this behaviour. Please suggest if there is any way we can use the APIs to achieve this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do this exactly with the Dropbox API, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. 

The closest thing would be to process all of the entries from /2/files/list_folder[/continue] with path="" and recursive=true, and keep track of the server_modified values manually, but that would be more work and may not give you exactly the right values you're looking for.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do this exactly with the Dropbox API, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. 

The closest thing would be to process all of the entries from /2/files/list_folder[/continue] with path="" and recursive=true, and keep track of the server_modified values manually, but that would be more work and may not give you exactly the right values you're looking for.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?