cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: APIs to get changes since some date or time

APIs to get changes since some date or time

Akshata
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hello,

We are working on a requirement where we are looking to get the list of changes done in Dropbox account after a certain time.

Say for example: I want to get list of all files which are created or modified after 10th June. I had a look at the API documentation and also tried few APIs but couldn't achieve this behaviour. Please suggest if there is any way we can use the APIs to achieve this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do this exactly with the Dropbox API, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. 

The closest thing would be to process all of the entries from /2/files/list_folder[/continue] with path="" and recursive=true, and keep track of the server_modified values manually, but that would be more work and may not give you exactly the right values you're looking for.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do this exactly with the Dropbox API, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. 

The closest thing would be to process all of the entries from /2/files/list_folder[/continue] with path="" and recursive=true, and keep track of the server_modified values manually, but that would be more work and may not give you exactly the right values you're looking for.

Need more support?