cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Discuss Dropbox Developer & API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Tagging feature

Tagging feature

gztony
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi Dropbox developers,

My name is Tony and I have been using dropbox for more than 10 years.

The tagging feature is rolled out this year and it was not that impressive. I understand that it's still early. I have a lot of suggestions. Can somebody managing this speak with me? I program a lot of stuff in python and Matlab too. I hope to give feedback and improve it further.

best,

Tony

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Hi @gztony 

Is this in regards to the API that you use as a developer? If so you can post suggestions here. 

If its to do with how you use Dropbox as a consumer/business then you post feedback at https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox-ideas/idb-p/101002013

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Hi @gztony 

Is this in regards to the API that you use as a developer? If so you can post suggestions here. 

If its to do with how you use Dropbox as a consumer/business then you post feedback at https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox-ideas/idb-p/101002013

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?