cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync stuck and nothing works

sync stuck and nothing works

jcook2244388
Explorer | Level 3

Hello all, my dropbox is stuck sycning at 357 files.  dropbox support keeps telling me the same thing to do over and over and wont reply my emails.  they keep saying to uninstall and reinstall.  I have done it several times with no luck.  also have tried so many other things like signing in and out, pausing sync and resuming.

nothing seems to work.  I have plenty of space in dropbox and on my computer.  I just updgraded my plan hoping that would do it but no luck.

any ideas?  i read a bad file name could do this, but how can I find the file name?  

thanks!

1 Reply 1

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

I’m sorry to hear about this issue, @jcook2244388

Can you please send me the ticket number from your convo with our support team? 

If you open your local Dropbox folder and navigate through your files/folders, do any of them have blue syncing icons next to them and these characters in their filename?

Keep me updated.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?