cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Uploaded a number of files, but the saved file is not the uploaded file shared. Help!

Uploaded a number of files, but the saved file is not the uploaded file shared. Help!

Ladybug88
Explorer | Level 3

I have uploaded a number of files, but the saved file is not the version of uploaded file shared. Help! These are new saved files without a previous existing version. The version being uploaded is from is a previous 'save' at some point while writing the doc therefore missing the final doc!!

11 Replies 11

Ladybug88
Explorer | Level 3

I am using the Safari browser, correct, accessing via www.dropbox.com

I downloaded the desktop app but haven't logged in yet. 

I've just started using dropbox with a colleague on a shared folder, so haven't had the opportunity to use another browser. They haven't had this issue with their other shared folders with excel files before.

I do have Chrome installed on my computer.

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Ladybug88, thanks for the heads-up! 

I'd really appreciate if you could try a different browser, or the app just to check if this maybe was a browser-specific issue.

I think this might be the case here, since this couldn't be a syncing issue, if you're not using our app.

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?