cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload failed for PDF File from CamScanner

Upload failed for PDF File from CamScanner

michn33
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

There was no issue for the upload from CamScanner under PDF File previously but today I had an error of "upload failed".

Please assist.

13 Replies 13

alexmu
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Having the same problem - after years of smooth upload from Camscanner to Dropbox, it now says something like "Upload failed. Do not have permission to access".  I don't see why we need to run an experimental Beta version of Dropbox when this worked fine for years, and now many users report the problem.  It needs a bug fix!

aur_maz
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution
I totally agree with you. I think that beta version should be a time-Limited solution waiting for a definitive bug fix.

aur_maz
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution
Tranquilla, I'm sure Dropbox team will soon fix it.
If I'd be a DB developer I'd think to study a documents scanning-integrated system on Dropbox app...

RGraner
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thank you, Walter! Installing the beta version solved the problem. Would greatly appreciate a permanent bugfix, though.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

RGraner New member | Level 2
    aur_maz Helpful | Level 5
    alexmu New member | Level 2
    ebhernanz New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?