cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mac OS Sonoma - finder icons gone

Syncing icons are gone from Finder on Mac OS Sonoma 14.5

Equinox64
New member | Level 2

I just got a new mac and the Finder icons that show if a file is available offline or not are all gone … any idea how to fix this? I used to be able to see an icon on the right side of every folder/file name, and now … nothing. Using Mac OS Sonoma 14.5.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Equinox64
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Dear Walter, thanks a lot for following up on this. By some kind of miracle, the icons have reappeared. I have not restarted my Mac, so I have no idea why this happened. But problem solved. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hi again @Equinox64 - I just responded to your other thread too. 

In regards to the missing syncing icons, could you send us a screenshot, so that we can have a visual too?

Also, what is the is version and status of the Dropbox desktop app as shown in your menu bar?

Let me know more and we'll take it from there. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Equinox64
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Dear Walter, thanks a lot for following up on this. By some kind of miracle, the icons have reappeared. I have not restarted my Mac, so I have no idea why this happened. But problem solved. 

Need more support?