cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shared folders show "+18" at the end of the members list

Shared folders show "+18" at the end of the members list

Susan D.7
New member | Level 2

In my shared folders list page, the members list for most all my shared folders has +18 at the end.
Example: "Mary, Margaret, +18" what does +18 mean ?

6 Replies 6

Rich
Super User II

Good question. Mine are currently showing +8, and that wasn't there until recently.

Dave C.5
Helpful | Level 7

+18 other names

Dave C.5
Helpful | Level 7

it shows the total at the top, then as many as it can, then a +# for those it cant

Rich
Super User II

I don't think so, Dave. It's showing up for shares that only have one other member (nearly all my shares are with just one person).

Susan D.7
New member | Level 2

I thought it meant more names/members as well, but it is showing up on shares where I know I have only added 1 other member. Like Rich R. mentioned. This makes me a little nervous.... what does this mean ?

DaveC2
New member | Level 1

Just to be clear, are we are talking about this list?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0gukc52142b3u6/Example.jpg?dl=0

Mine are all adding up correctly.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Need more support?