cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared folder not enough storage?

Shared folder not enough storage?

chayjay17
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have a 3TB account and have shared a folder with someone, but they are saying they cannot upload large files.  What am I missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@chayjay17 wrote:

I have a 3TB account and have shared a folder with someone, but they are saying they cannot upload large files.  What am I missing?

You have 3TB of space; they do not. They need to have enough available space in their own account for anything in the folder.

If they won't need access to the files after they upload them, send them a File Request instead.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@chayjay17 wrote:

You have 3TB of space; they do not. They need to have enough available space in their own account for anything in the folder.

If they won't need access to the files after they upload them, send them a File Request instead.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?