cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share link .paper

Share link .paper

pippodona
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Share link .paper don't work if you don't have the DP app. Until yesterday it works well, now I see a page with the message: "Install the app for an optimal user experience"
What can I do about?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Unfortunately as the messages on screen say on a mobile device you have to have the Dropbox app to view it. 

You can view on a computer without the app, but, on mobiles you need Dropbox.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Can you post a screenshot and exactly what you are trying to do?

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

pippodona
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

IMG_5597.PNG
I can't skip the page so I can't read the contents of the .paper document. 

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

What happens if you click on 'Apri File' at the bottom?

Do you have Dropbox installed on your device?

pippodona
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

"Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid"
I don't have the app and I don't want my customers to download it to see the .paper file I shared with them

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Unfortunately as the messages on screen say on a mobile device you have to have the Dropbox app to view it. 

You can view on a computer without the app, but, on mobiles you need Dropbox.

pippodona
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I'm really saddened. It worked fine before yesterday. Thank You so much!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

pippodona Explorer | Level 3
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?