cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not receiving my verification email on outlook

Not receiving my verification email on outlook

Gareth W.
New member | Level 1

Hi,
I am currently working and it is really important to share and access files through dropbox. For some unknown reason I am not receiving my verification email. It is really important for me to get this sorted and I have tried changing my browser but no success. I cannot change me email as it is my work email and I have clients assigned to it. Hopefully this can be manually rectified and I can start using the service!

Gareth

20 Replies 20

jansoetaert
New member | Level 2

I have the same issue and I am sure microsoft is actively blocking the email to outlook. You can add any safe sender except the one from dropbox and if I send the confirmation email to my work address, it all works fine. Shame on you microsoft!!! I am sure this is a violation of your powers (cfr google being convicted in europe for blocking adds from rivals). I hope dropbox reports this!

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Need more support?