cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No green check mark on files and folders

No green check mark on files and folders

Anand_Jain
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
I am not getting Green Check mark on Files and Folders in Desktop Dropbox Folder. I have reinstalled dropbox also and it is syncronizing but not not showing Green Check marks on the files and folders.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sanchez
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey @Anand_Jain, welcome to our community! 

If your files don’t have any Dropbox icons on them, then you’re probably looking at the wrong folder. So, click on the small Dropbox icon in your system tray/menu bar (next to the time), and then click on the small folder icon. This will open your local Dropbox folder, which is the one that’s syncing to your account. 

Have a look at that, and let me know how it goes. 
Thanks!

[This thread is now closed. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here]

Sanchez
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: What do you think about the Community? Fill out our survey here!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Sanchez
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey @Anand_Jain, welcome to our community! 

If your files don’t have any Dropbox icons on them, then you’re probably looking at the wrong folder. So, click on the small Dropbox icon in your system tray/menu bar (next to the time), and then click on the small folder icon. This will open your local Dropbox folder, which is the one that’s syncing to your account. 

Have a look at that, and let me know how it goes. 
Thanks!

[This thread is now closed. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here]

Sanchez
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: What do you think about the Community? Fill out our survey here!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Sanchez Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?