cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Synchronisation

My file has yet to sync from my PC to my account online. Can someone help me?

Nele51582
Explorer | Level 3

I created a file on my PC yesterday and placed it in Dropbox. However, when I open it online, the file has not yet synchronized. Can someone please help me with this?

12 Replies 12

Nele51582
Explorer | Level 3

Nele51582_0-1718118573645.png

Disabling S Mode
You can't switch out of S Mode in this version of the Microsoft Store. See the links below for more information about updating the Microsoft Store.
Your device is not running in S Mode.

The links below provide the option to update the Microsoft Store, but it appears this has already been done.

Again thanks for the help and all the patience!

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Thank you for the patience, don't worry we'll do our best to get to the bottom of this @Nele51582.

So, if you try to download and install our app using this link, do you have any issues? 

Feel free to send me a few screenshots of the app, and how did you update your content in order for me to have a visual of the app. That might help me have a clear idea. 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Nele51582
Explorer | Level 3

Yay! Finally, results—the documents are synchronized! Thanks a thousand times for your help and patience!

Need more support?