cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 3rd Time to Report Link Expired.

How long before a Shared Link expires with Dropbox Plus?

KC805
Explorer | Level 4

I have an eBook that I have on DB and use a shared link to access it.    I just discovered that all the Shared Links with my Subscription Level (Dropbox Plus) doesn't allow you to change that setting.    It is a large jump in price to host just a couple of things.     Does anyone know how long a Link is good in Dropbox Plus?    Also, is there anywhere else we can share it without paying the exorbitant prices for that simple function?     

21 Replies 21

KC805
Explorer | Level 4

Thank you, Walter.    That is about all the info I have.  I do use Aweber as my email service that auto-responds to the form filled out on my website for my book.    I copied the link into the auto-responding email.       If you guys want to test it, you can go onto my website. [link removed] and sign up for my book and see what you get.    A link is a link so I am not sure what can possibly go wrong there.   

Thank you for helping.     

Kristi 

KC805
Explorer | Level 4

I moved my sharing files over to Sync.com.     I have no problem with it there.     I will just be using DB for my storage and multi device access.    Thank you for your help anyway.    

Need more support?