cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Files stuck in queue

Files stuck in queue

Elyse22
Explorer | Level 3

Hi! This is a new issue I'm having that just started randomly! 

I use dropbox through safari on my MacBook! I have WAV audio files downloaded onto my computer that I used to be able to just drag and drop into a Dropbox folder. They would take a few minutes to upload depending on file size but it always went smoothly! Now all of a sudden, the last few times I've gone to upload files they stay in the "in queue" status in the upload box. Never moving, never uploading! Help please!

15 Replies 15

smangle2001
New member | Level 2

I'm having the same issue on my ipad.  I have the Dropbox app opened and am importing many pictures and videos.  It has done 530 of 601.  I just imported some new ones and they processed but not these other ones....help!  I have 2TB of storage, so I am not out of space yet 🙂

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

@smangle2001, have you tried connecting to a different WiFi network/cellular data and the issue persists? 

I’d also like to know the app version of the Dropbox app on your iPad.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

smangle2001
New member | Level 2

App version is 370.2.4 and I turned off wifi and let it be on cellular.  I don't have another wifi network at home to try.  I did verify that I had "use cellular data" enabled.

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @smangle2001, can you also clarify the OS you're using on your iPad? 

Keep in mind that there's a new update for the Dropbox app on iOS, so you might want to update to the latest version first. 

Also, did you import your content, by pressing the + icon and manually selecting to upload the content? 

Megan
dropbox.com/support

smangle2001
New member | Level 2

Updating the app seems to have kickstarted them and they are importing now.  I had it set to do automatic updates so I am not sure how that was missed.  I had just updated OS to 17.4.1 the day before yesterday and tried the import manually using the + last evening.  It appears to be working now though.  Thank you for your help!

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Amazing news @AFramePhotos 

Have a lovely weekend ahead, and give us a shout if you need anything else. Enjoy! 😎

Megan
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?