cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Versioning for Signature Documents

File Versioning for Signature Documents

bbergeron
Explorer | Level 3

I am uploading contracts to be sent for signature to dropbox, and then using the "Send for Signature" option in the regular Dropbox UI. 

When the document enters into the signature process, I can see the document under the "Signatures" tab on the main page, as well as the original file in my folder, and a "file.pdf(pending)" version that changes to "file.pdf(signed)" after signature completion. 

Is there a way to adjust my settings to not have a duplicate file after sending it for signature? Expected behavior would be that the file I sent for signature would become "fild.pdf(pending/signed)" and I would not see a duplicate of the file pre-signature. 

BB

1 Reply 1

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @bbergeron - welcome to our Community and happy Friday!

I'm afraid there's no way to achieve this at this time, but thanks for sharing your thoughts on this with us. 

I've noted your feedback in our system and you can let us know if you have anything else to add.

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?