cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the file request upload size limit affect trial plans?

Does the file request upload size limit affect trial plans?

hase-shiba
Explorer | Level 3

The documentation states the following, but despite multiple attempts to upload a 250GB file through the file request feature, it consistently results in an error and the upload does not complete. Since we are currently conducting a Proof of Concept (PoC) and using the Dropbox Business Plus Trial plan, could this limitation be due to the trial version?

Customers on Dropbox Professional, Essentials, Business, Business Plus, Standard, Advanced, and Enterprise can receive files up to 250GB in size.

Link to the documentation

2 Replies 2

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @hase-shiba, thanks for posting your question today.

Just to confirm, was the file request created by the Business Plus trial plan, or from a different account?

And are you trying to upload the file in question, while logged in to a Business Plus trial?

Let me know and we'll go from there.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

hase-shiba
Explorer | Level 3

Thanks for your response.

Yes, the file request was created using the Business Plus trial plan. I have attempted to upload the file while logged into the same Business Plus trial account. To ensure it wasn't a local issue, I also tried uploading the file from different PCs and networks, but the same error occurred each time. Additionally, I have not been able to successfully upload any files larger than 100GB through the file request feature at all.

When the error occurs, it happens right as the upload progress reaches 100%, and then the screen changes to an error message.

Please let me know if there are any other steps I should take to resolve this issue.

Best regards,

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

hase-shiba Explorer | Level 3
    Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?