cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating and upload link to share with all my Clients

Creating and upload link to share with all my Clients

IntegriBuildllc
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I'm looking to create one upload link that I can use to share with my clients and embed into my website. But, they cant have access to the file so they can see other client files. They should only be able to upload, not view the files in the file. They also need to be able to upload about 70 photos, and project plans (some plans being about 75 pages). Anyone know of any solution here?

Thank you for any input, 

IntegriBuild, LLC

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@IntegriBuildllc wrote:

I'm looking to create one upload link that I can use to share with my clients and embed into my website. But, they cant have access to the file so they can see other client files. They should only be able to upload, not view the files in the file.

Use a File Request.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@IntegriBuildllc wrote:

I'm looking to create one upload link that I can use to share with my clients and embed into my website. But, they cant have access to the file so they can see other client files. They should only be able to upload, not view the files in the file.

Use a File Request.

IntegriBuildllc
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thank you for the Info, much appreciated!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

IntegriBuildllc New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?