cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

there is no "version history" item in the context menu of the PC application

there is no "version history" item in the context menu of the PC application

Jaroslaw J.
New member | Level 2

For some time now, the "version history" item has disappeared from the context menu of PC applications. I only have 4 other items, for example: share, copy link to dropbox. Was this some application change or is it a bug on my part and how do I fix it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@Jaroslaw J. wrote:

For some time now, the "version history" item has disappeared from the context menu of PC applications.

The full list of items is still available on the context menu.

Screenshot 2024-07-04 012006.png

If you're not seeing them, and you're certain that you're right-clicking on a file within your Dropbox folder, then I'd reinstall Dropbox. Perhaps an advanced reinstall.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Jaroslaw J. wrote:

For some time now, the "version history" item has disappeared from the context menu of PC applications.

The full list of items is still available on the context menu.

Screenshot 2024-07-04 012006.png

If you're not seeing them, and you're certain that you're right-clicking on a file within your Dropbox folder, then I'd reinstall Dropbox. Perhaps an advanced reinstall.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?