cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Windows desktop app 160.3.4611 doesn't show upcoming files in the Sync tab.

Windows desktop app 160.3.4611 doesn't show upcoming files in the Sync tab.

algee99
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Using version 160.3.4611 of Dropbox on Windows 11 to upload hundreds of files to my dropbox. The sync tab used to show upcoming files in the sync queue as well as files already synced. I used to be able to select an upcoming file in the queue and force it to sync next. 

In this version, I only see files that have already been synced. Nothing shows in the app until after sync, so I can't prioritize an upcoming file.

Anyone know how to restore the view of upcoming files in the sync queue?

Update: I turned off the 'early access' switch in my account profile, and downgraded my dropbox desktop client to version 159.4.5870. We'll see if that fixes the issue of not being able to see and prioritize upcoming file syncs in the sync history tab.

Update 2: That fixed it. The beta version 160.3.4611 doesn't show upcoming files in the Sync History tab.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

algee99
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Replying to myself. Beta version is broken as far as showing upcoming sync files. Downgrading to latest stable version fixed the prob.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

algee99
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Replying to myself. Beta version is broken as far as showing upcoming sync files. Downgrading to latest stable version fixed the prob.

Need more support?