cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't navigate like I used to on the Dropbox site, using the Back button

I can't navigate like I used to on the Dropbox site, using the Back button

andream08181971
Explorer | Level 3

This is probably something simple that I'm just not getting but I used to be able to do it and now I can't.  Let's say I am looking for a document in my dropbox folders, I used to be able to click on a folder, click on a document and then hit the back arrow to go back to the folder and then click the back arrow again to back out of the folder and be back to where I started from.  It no longer lets me do that so once I get inside a folder, I have to completely get out of dropbox to then be able to start from my main screen and go into a different folder.  Very time consuming and frustrating.

Thank you to anyone who responds!!!

Andrea

1 Reply 1

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @andream08181971, thanks for contacting us!

I'm not experiencing the behavior you're describing, since the back button takes me back to the folder, however, I might be missing something. 

Can you describe, step-by-step, exactly where you're clicking, with examples, and what buttons you're pressing? 

Screenshots showing this would also help out greatly!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?