cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beta Build 167.3.4680

Dropbox unexpectedly quit on Mac

cme2
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

I'm receiving a message Dropboxb unexpectedly quit and even after a restart of Dropbox the app does not open. If I try to manually open the App it opens, tries to sync fails, and then restarts. MacOS Ventura(13.1 (22C65) Intel. Anyone else having issues?

13 Replies 13

rmundell
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

the reason I came to the community, which is the third option on the support list, is because clicking on the live chat option appears to do nothing.  I am able to go to live chats on other sites, so I dont think it relates to browser settings on this computer.

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

If you're on a paid plan and have signed into your account, you should be able to contact the team via email. Are you not seeing that option?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

rmundell
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Yes I have worked through the solution that was offered by email (Twice). At first it appeared to work, and began to re-index everything, but the next time I logged in to the computer Dropbox unexpectedly quit again, with the same message.

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

In that case, you'd need to contact the team again via email, as they have more account and device-specific information they can access to assist further.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?