cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB Signatures - Is there an image field to add?

DB Signatures - Is there an image field to add?

Mary W.7
Helpful | Level 5

Hi. I'm new to using DB Signatures and it's great! The only issue I have is when our legal department signs a document, they add an image of an approval stamp. I don't see a field where you can add an image, only a Textbox. They have to just type their approval vs. adding the image. Is there a way to add an image box or any suggestions on how to add the image to the Textbox? Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Mary W.7, thanks for reaching out to our Community!

We're happy to see that you're enjoying using Dropbox signatures!

If I understand correctly, you're referring to editing a PDF file to add an image before signing, right?

At the moment, you can only insert a page, draw, highlight or add text to a document through Dropbox, but we appreciate your feedback on this.

I'll make sure to pass your comments along to our team.

Let me know if I misunderstood, or if you have any questions.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Mary W.7
Helpful | Level 5

Thanks, Hannah. What I mean is when I am preparing a PDF to send for signatures within DB, I can add fields for each Signer such as Signature, Date, Title, etc. There is a Textbox or Checklist field that can be added, but no field for an Image (which is needed to add an image of an approval stamp).  So when it gets to that Signer, she can easily add the approval Image to that box. It would be great if an Image field could be a choice to add at that stage. Thanks!

Mary W.7
Helpful | Level 5

I didn't get a reply to my clarification. Will there ever be an Image field to add on the Signer page for things like approval stamps?

DisappearinkTattooRemoval
New member | Level 2

I just came here to find out the answer to this question, it would seem they still haven't managed to add an image upload option to the documents.
I am on a free trial but looks like I'll have to look elsewhere. Currently using SignEasy (where you can upload photos). I'm sure you have found one by now?! Hope so 🙂

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

DisappearinkTattooRemoval New member | Level 2
    Mary W.7 Helpful | Level 5
    Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?