cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't login using windows 10 - the "Continue" button does not work

Can't login using windows 10 - the "Continue" button does not work

Igiveup
Explorer | Level 3

It would be nice if there was a board for technical issues, but there's not so i had to just choose "plans and subscriptions". I can't believe that I have to waste my time with the community! How do I get in touch with technical support?????

I can't login using windows 10.

When I get tot he point of entering the code that was sent to my email and hit the continue button it does not work. I repeat, the continue button itself does not work (dead link). I could not even login to ask the community, I had to login using windows 7. I've made a videos of the problem, but of course, there is no way to actually reach the technical support team, this is just ridiculous. And before anyone asks, YES, I've already tried clearing my cache.

18 Replies 18

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Igiveup, thanks for the link!

However, for security reasons we can't access it, and I've also removed it from your post in order to avoid unwanted traffic. 

I just sent you an email, so that we can have a closer look. Would you mind replying back to me there, and also attaching the video back to me? 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Igiveup
Explorer | Level 3

Ticket # 23987605 The problem has returned and once again I can't login.

The tech who finally was able to fix the issue, email message below.

Colin, Jul 22, 2024, 10:34 AM PDT:

"Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the update and glad to hear that worked.

The continue button was defaulting to not work as the code itself wasn't being accepted. As it appeared to be just a glitch, temporarily bypassing it was the quickest way to get you sorted out.

In the event you run into this again however, please let us know. 

If there is anything else I can do to help you, please let me know.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Colin"

Rich
Super User II

@Igiveup wrote:

Ticket # 23987605 The problem has returned and once again I can't login.

Your best option is to reply back to the email you received so your case is updated.

Igiveup
Explorer | Level 3

I already did and this is the response that I received.

"

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to Dropbox support. Replies to this email are routed to an unmonitored inbox and will not be answered by our support team.

Your technical support options depend on what kind of account you have. To see the support options for your account, log in and go to https://dropbox.com/support.

In the meantime, why not check out our help centre at https://help.dropbox.com/learn/faqs for FAQs, how-to articles and more or why not reach out to our Dropbox community https://www.dropboxforum.com where you can get answers and discover new ways to use Dropbox.

If you would like to submit a data access request or object to the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Policy FAQ help centre article for more information.

To request that your personal data be deleted, please fill in this form.

The Dropbox Support team"

So how can I get help from real technical support again???

Thanks,

Bruce

Igiveup
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Megan,

The problem has returned again already, can you have technical support reach out to me by email again. Original Ticket # 23987605 The tech was Colin.

Thank you,

Bruce

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Sorry to hear about that, Bruce. Since your case was already being handled by our advanced team, can you try to reply back to that ticket directly? A new ticket should be automatically generated with a new ticket number.

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

Igiveup
Explorer | Level 3

I already did and this is the response that I received.

"

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to Dropbox support. Replies to this email are routed to an unmonitored inbox and will not be answered by our support team.

Your technical support options depend on what kind of account you have. To see the support options for your account, log in and go to https://dropbox.com/support.

In the meantime, why not check out our help centre at https://help.dropbox.com/learn/faqs for FAQs, how-to articles and more or why not reach out to our Dropbox community https://www.dropboxforum.com where you can get answers and discover new ways to use Dropbox.

If you would like to submit a data access request or object to the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Policy FAQ help centre article for more information.

To request that your personal data be deleted, please fill in this form.

The Dropbox Support team"

You need to have advanced support send me an email, that's how it was handled last time.

Thanks,

Bruce

Megan
Dropbox Staff

No worries @Igiveup!

I got it. I am going to go ahead and open a new ticket on my end for you, because it seems like your last email was caught by our spam filter.

Thanks!

Megan
dropbox.com/support

Igiveup
Explorer | Level 3

Thank you

Need more support?