cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Upload ignoring folder selection on mobile app

Camera Upload ignoring folder selection on mobile app

rxpst32
Explorer | Level 3

I'm using an iPhone with the updated app, and when I select a folder to upload to the Camera Upload folder, it ignores my selected folders. For instance - I only want to upload from folders A and B which I created to sort some photos in my phone album. But when I toggle off the Camera Roll in the Camera Uploads settings, it ignores that and just uploads everything. Am I missing something?

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II

@rxpst32 wrote:

Am I missing something?

Edit: apologies. Seems that this feature is now added in. 

Which version of Dropbox app is it you are using? Often if you shake the phone while its open you can log a bug report there and then. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

RyanFromDropbox
Dropbox Product Manager

Hey, @rxpst32 -- I'm on the Product team at Dropbox, and I'd love to learn a bit more about the issue you're having, so that our team can help fix it! 

If I'm understanding your original post, it sounds like you've toggled updated your Camera Uploads album settings, so that: Camera Roll is toggled off and only a couple of albums (ex: albums A and B) are toggled on.

And it sounds like, even with those settings saved, Camera Uploads is still uploading all of the photos from your Camera Roll vs. just from albums A and B?

Let me know if this is correct, and we can go from there!

Cheers,

Ryan

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

RyanFromDropbox Dropbox Product Manager
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?