cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing a book from Dropbox to the iBook app on an iPad

Sharing a book from Dropbox to the iBook app on an iPad

Ellielk
Explorer | Level 3

I was searching for an answer to this problem…apparently, it's not easy to find iBook in the list of apps where you can share a book.  All the solutions I found said to open Dropbox and select the file you want to share.  But, then, they tell you to tap the ellipsis (…) in the upper right corner but that didn't work.  You need to tap the ellipsis that's next to the title you want to share or export.  Then, choose 'Save to Device' choose 'More' and you should find Books in the list of options.  Hope this helps others…and hope I can find it next time.  😁

1 Reply 1

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Ellielk, thanks for taking the time to post to our Community!

I'm sure that our users will definitely find this helpful, so I will leave your thread here, for everyone to check out.

We appreciate you sharing this and if you need anything else, please let us know.

Have a great week ahead!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?