cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops Something went wrong

Oops Something went wrong

Abeer93
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am uploding a video file which is 2.66GB I have tried to upload it by using the upload button and the drag & drop option in the Chrome Browser on Acer Chromebook.

The upload is nearly completed and I get the message "Oops something went wrong - Connection Lost" I tried to upload the same file 4 times and the same message appears. I have checked my internet connection and router log there is no disconnection recorded on it.

Kindly provide me with a solution and I did follow the instructions given on the forum which shows this issue as solved.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Abeer93
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Good Afternoon Lusil,
Thanks for the advice I didn't exactly follow your advice to the T but I tried Windows Explorer on Windows 10 which helped solve the issue.
Thanks for that.
Regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey there @Abeer93, thanks for reaching out. 

Could you try uploading the file from another browser? If that doesn’t work, could you try adding it from an incognito window? 

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Abeer93
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Good Afternoon Lusil,
Thanks for the advice I didn't exactly follow your advice to the T but I tried Windows Explorer on Windows 10 which helped solve the issue.
Thanks for that.
Regards
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Abeer93 New member | Level 2
    Lusil Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?