cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Photos and Videos from Google Drive to Dropbox

Moving Photos and Videos from Google Drive to Dropbox

SeekingAnswers
New member | Level 2

I am having the toughest time figuring out the easiest ways, without buying a third party app, to move files from Google Drive to Dropbox. Maybe this is really simple, and forgive me for likely missing the obvious, but the Google Drive part to me is confusing. However, can anyone give me some simple tips. Or, if I have to use a 3rd party app to move these files, where is a good site where I can review my options?  Thank you, ANYONE who can help.

1 Reply 1

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @SeekingAnswers, thanks for reaching out to our Community!

I don't think there's a way (at least not a Dropbox way), to move files directly from Google Drive to Dropbox.

If there's a way to export them from Google Drive, or download them from Google Drive to your computer, then adding them to Dropbox, would be an easy task.

But for exporting directly to Dropbox, you'd probably need to use a third party app. 

Sorry I couldn't help more here, but I will leave this open, in case other users have any tips for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?