cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I preview my thumbnails in large again?

How do I preview my thumbnails in large again?

a-dex
New member | Level 2

Working with .jpg files. When I first opened the folder the images were large, 3-4 in a row on my large monitor. When I reopened later they were smaller, 6 or 7 to a row. "Large grid" is selected. How do I get back to the large images? Thanks

2 Replies 2

Lusil
Dropbox Staff

Hey @a-dex, welcome to the Dropbox Community!

It sounds like you're trying to view the list of files from the Dropbox website.

In this case, when you go to your Files tab, there should be a clickable option on the right side of your screen, above your files, that gives you the option to view them as Small, Large, or List. 

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

a-dex
New member | Level 2

I have discovered that the best way to make the images larger is to open the Dropbox folder using File Explorer, this fills the screen with small thumbnails, then double click on the first one, that opens it in full screen size, then click on the right arrow on the center right of the image to progress through the images in full size. The only problem with this method is sometimes a photo takes up to 5 seconds or so to load, which is annoying, but most images appear instantly. Thanks. 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

a-dex New member | Level 2
    Lusil Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?