cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The space I earned seems to have been reduced

The space I earned seems to have been reduced

techtive
New member | Level 2

I have been a user of Dropbox basic for several years now and have steadily accumulated free space through referrals.

The last time I checked my storage space in November 2022 (as best I can recall) my storage space was reported at 12.25gb.

I have just earned additional space from another referral but have noted my total free space )including the most recent referral now reads at only 10.75gb.

Please would you review and amend?

Kind regards

1 Reply 1

Calvin2DBX
Dropbox Staff

Hi @techtive,

Thanks for reaching out about this!

If you earned space from referrals, they can't expire.

Having said that, if you earned space on account of setting up  Dropbox on a mobile device or computer based on a third-party promotional offer, they are almost always time limited.

Do you see any expired promotion on your referral space here (happy to check a screenshot if you like): https://www.dropbox.com/account/plan 

To see more on what's going on, we'd need a support ticket for you, so please check if you can open one here: https://www.dropbox.com/support

If you have any trouble opening a ticket, just let me know!

Calvin
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Calvin2DBX Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?