cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show how much space is left on the Insights page

Show how much space is left on the Insights page

Barry Ford - KOMO Production
Explorer | Level 4

You have the amount of space used clearly showing on this page, but you bury how much space is left under settings. It would be far more helpful if this info was a part of the graph showing space used on the Insights page. Inevitably we run out of space and I forget where you have this information listed, so it would be super easy and clear if it were listed as I suggested, plus faster to check. And it just makes sense to have that there. Or stop forcing me to ask for more space and just auto provision more space when a client runs low.

2 Replies 2

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Barry Ford - KOMO Production, and thanks for posting here!

We appreciate your feedback on this, and I've made sure to pass it on to our department for you. 

For anything else you may need, you can always give me a nudge.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Barry Ford - KOMO Production
Explorer | Level 4

Let me add to mu post- since we are being forced to ask for more space when we get low, why not set things up so I get an email be when space is getting low? Whenever we run low on space it pretty much always gets in the way of us doing something- delivering a final video for client review is what was held up yesterday and one of us had to fall back on We Transfer to send that file. Or again just automatically add more space.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Barry Ford - KOMO Production Explorer | Level 4
    Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?