cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Space Limitiation 1 tera for month

No additional space on Business Advanced

ggtello
Helpful | Level 6

Dear community,

I'm here to advice that the support have been denying us additional space for two weeks, first telling us that there was a momentary problem, then that we had made a request before the 7 days, then again (after waiting 7 days) that there is a problem which however is not written by Nowhere.

We're really worried about that because they don't give us any timelines and the fact that the problem doesn't exist on the dropbox status page and that nobody else talks about it seems a bit suspicious.

I don't like writing these posts but we are really worried don't you think? Are any of you having similar problems? do they only have it with us?

615 Replies 615

cespa92
Helpful | Level 6

@Niitr0 I suppose that on the 10th they will say that 1TB will no longer be possible but 500GB by month 😎

Niitr0
Experienced | Level 12
Lol espérons qu’ils pensent aux clients !

Niitr0
Experienced | Level 12
Lol hope they think about customers!

pidrosama
Explorer | Level 3

I hope you are well. I am reaching out to you today as I have encountered an issue that concerns me regarding my Dropbox Advance subscription.

Upon signing up for the subscription, it was indicated that I would have access to all the space I needed, which perfectly matched my storage requirements. However, I am noticing that despite this commitment, I am currently limited to 35 TB of storage space.

I am wondering if this is normal and if other community members have also encountered this limitation. Could anyone shed light on Dropbox's current policy regarding adding space to subscriptions, particularly within the Dropbox Advance subscription?

I greatly appreciate your shared experiences and knowledge, and I am open to any suggestions or information you may have on this matter. My goal is to understand whether this limitation is an exceptional situation or if others have faced the same issue.

HWG-1
Collaborator | Level 10

@Niitr0 wrote:
No increase until September 10, from the 10th they will be able to increase the storage of the dropbox, but it is not very clear is that they will be able to increase the storage to 1 to or unlimited, I asked for more precision, they offered me 1 month of subscription for the inconvenience caused
Do you get already have 1TB this month ?

Niitr0
Experienced | Level 12
Yes, I made my request on the 14th for 10tb who were refused

Nigelbb
Helpful | Level 5

I got a refund for the three user Dropbox Advance subscription that I signed up for that only gave me 3TB for £77.40 per month. I had upgraded from a personal Dropbox Plus account that gave me 2TB for £8.99 per month. Dropbox just lost me as a customer because of their lies about 'As much space as needed' I have now moved my personal files to Box.

OfficeInCT
Collaborator | Level 9

I tried reaching out to several of the tech media sites to get some press on this issue, but have not heard back. 

Niitr0
Experienced | Level 12
Personally, I wait until October 1st if I see that there is no improvement, I will go to the competition...

Niitr0
Experienced | Level 12
Indeed, there is no media that talks about this problem, it's really strange, are we so few with an advanced subscription?
Need more support?