cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Space Limitiation 1 tera for month--Dropbox FRAUD

No additional space on Business Advanced

ggtello
Helpful | Level 6

Dear community,

I'm here to advice that the support have been denying us additional space for two weeks, first telling us that there was a momentary problem, then that we had made a request before the 7 days, then again (after waiting 7 days) that there is a problem which however is not written by Nowhere.

We're really worried about that because they don't give us any timelines and the fact that the problem doesn't exist on the dropbox status page and that nobody else talks about it seems a bit suspicious.

I don't like writing these posts but we are really worried don't you think? Are any of you having similar problems? do they only have it with us?

615 Replies 615

homeagent
Helpful | Level 6

what is this 50GB limit, I don't know this limit exists, is it something I don't know?

Niitr0
Experienced | Level 12
Yes on Box.com you have an upload limit that's why I'm a little reluctant

cespa92
Helpful | Level 6

@nitr Do you mean the maximum limit per file?, because I have uploaded 2TB and all without problems, what other limits are there with Box.com --- I also heard from a couple of users who said in a group that Box removed their access to their accounts without warning; maybe it was because of warez,

Niitr0
Experienced | Level 12

yes I am talking about the upload limit per file. for the warez I don't know at all, I think it's like dropbox, if you ask too much TB or PB after a while they will check...

Niitr0
Experienced | Level 12

@Duncan Macintyre  

hello, they will not answer you, because I think they have received directives not to feed the fire in progress...
In addition, I believe that even the teams are not aware of the sequence of events because I contacted support this morning, they replied that they could add all the necessary storage but that FOR THE MOMENT the limit is at 1tb.

cespa92
Helpful | Level 6

@Niitr0 But it is so difficult to give at least an estimated date? 🤔

Niitr0
Experienced | Level 12

@cespa92 

the person did not know how to answer me unfortunately, I hope quickly...

Duncan Macintyre
Helpful | Level 6

Right.

I'm not asking for more storage. They have TAKEN AWAY more than half my storage, blocking my use of my data.

WTF.

Duncan

Niitr0
Experienced | Level 12

@Duncan Macintyre 

this is not normal, did you contact chat support?

Duncan Macintyre
Helpful | Level 6

Well, Ed of the Dropbox Enhanced Support Team has just added storage back into my account so we can now sync again. 

I'm following up with him to find out what "quota" means, and other issues.

Duncan

Need more support?