cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No additional space on Business Advanced, real issue (not tracked) or crapped service?

No additional space on Business Advanced

ggtello
Helpful | Level 6

Dear community,

I'm here to advice that the support have been denying us additional space for two weeks, first telling us that there was a momentary problem, then that we had made a request before the 7 days, then again (after waiting 7 days) that there is a problem which however is not written by Nowhere.

We're really worried about that because they don't give us any timelines and the fact that the problem doesn't exist on the dropbox status page and that nobody else talks about it seems a bit suspicious.

I don't like writing these posts but we are really worried don't you think? Are any of you having similar problems? do they only have it with us?

615 Replies 615

Admin29
Explorer | Level 4
Same problem for 2 weeks. Written in chat, mail etc. I managed to get 10tb and that's it. Now they say the engineers are at work and they don't have a resolution date.

Envy09
New member | Level 2

Same problem on my side. They are not able to increase the storage which prevents me from finalising some important data migrations.

It seems that they are not really ready to fulfill their "unlimited storage" promise.

Stupendastic
Helpful | Level 6

I have the same problem. How many TB of space do you have? In my case, I have 295TB and now they won't allow me to add more space, with the problem that implies to be able to operate in any way within my Dropbox. It's ridiculous and they don't give a solution. Do you know anything?

alexchng88
Helpful | Level 6
Did you try to request for additional storage? I did chat to two different support and they gave me the same answer, there are some technical glitches and engineering team were looking on it.

johanderohan
New member | Level 2

Same situation here... 

Joshe12345
New member | Level 2
I have the same problem. On support they tell me that they cannot put more space that there is an error in the system, I have been using the service for 15 days and 7 days that they do not add space. Can somebody help us?

VM Khan
Helpful | Level 6

I have the same problem. :((

alexchng88
Helpful | Level 6

Yesterday i chat with support to request for 10TB and they said they are unable to add due to technical issue and they said they will get back to me ASAP with the ticket opened. Today moments ago, I received an update on the ticket saying issue solved and i got my 10TB storage. Maybe you guys can try to follow up on your pending ticket, who knows good news might come in?

gandalf76
Helpful | Level 6

For 2 days this story has been repeating itself..
I state that I have a business unlimited account.
I get close to 100% of the available space, I ask the chat support to add more space, and the answer is always the same: "there are technical problems"
at the time of registration I specifically requested 400tb and I was told that there are no problems, but apparently this is not the case.
I'm currently at 60Tb and no more space is being provided to me.
I am forced to abandon the service if the situation persists.
Has this happened to others?

Need more support?