cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've run out of space and now I can't access my files

I've run out of space and now I can't access my files

Paul Sulter
New member | Level 2

I'm on Dropbox Basic, have changed my email address, and have also run out of storage space. Now I can't access my files on Dropbox - and I can't speak to anyone there either! Any suggestions, anyone?

4 Replies 4

Rich
Super User II

@Paul Sulter wrote:

I'm on Dropbox Basic, have changed my email address, and have also run out of storage space. Now I can't access my files on Dropbox ...

Why can't you access your files? What happens when you try? How are you trying to access them? On which platform? Are you getting an error message? etc.

We need details about what you're doing and the result you're seeing before we'll know how best to help you.

Paul Sulter
New member | Level 2

Hello Rich. Thank you for your message. My storage was full, so I've upgraded (eventually) to Dropbox Plus. But when I click on 'All Files', there's nothing there. It's as if I'm starting from scratch.

Paul Sulter
New member | Level 2

This is all that pops up:

PaulSulter_0-1725977603283.png

Rich
Super User II

@Paul Sulter wrote:

My storage was full, so I've upgraded (eventually) to Dropbox Plus. But when I click on 'All Files', there's nothing there. It's as if I'm starting from scratch.

Are you sure you're signed in to the correct account? Check the email address that's listed on this page. Is it the same one that's associated with your payment? You can verify the account that you're paying for with the credit card charge lookup tool.

Assuming they're both the same, is there anything listed on your Events page?

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Paul Sulter New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?