cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have enough space but my files won't continue syncing

I have enough space but my files won't continue syncing

Fedaaredsea
New member | Level 2

I have a 5 TB plan, it was full and there were still files under uploading, they couldn't upload to my dropbox cuz of all full space on my account, butt i deleted = 700 GB of files and i have a lot of space now, butt it still cant upload my files, saying that dont have enough space, but i actually have

9 Replies 9

Mark
Super User II

Are you sure it isnt the computer saying its out of space and not Dropbox?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Fedaaredsea
New member | Level 2

Yeah, i tried to upload 1 picture manual (from browser) - the same problem 

Fedaaredsea
New member | Level 2

Fedaaredsea_0-1717264159961.jpg

Mark
Super User II

That is helpful, thanks!

What is www.dropbox.com/account/plan showing in terms of space? What about www.dropbox.com/backups 

Also are you on a trial or a paid plan?

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Fedaaredsea
New member | Level 2

Fedaaredsea_0-1717264456116.png

i have i paid plan, and its expensive. i honestly don't know what does it mean "Shared Files" that are 5 TB, and i dont know why its full, if i deleted a lot of files and have space 

Fedaaredsea
New member | Level 2

And i dont know what 500 GB are they talking about, if my plan is fully paid

Mark
Super User II

You are using Backup as I said: www.dropbox.com/backups is using on the main account.

The shared files at FD will appear at www.dropbox.com/share

As that says you dont have space as you have used it all up. And as its still trying to upload, from your earlier images, what will happen is as soon as you delete say 1gb of files the upload will add another 1gb of data from your device - so it will be always full until you really drop your files down OR stop it uploading

Fedaaredsea
New member | Level 2

So, how can i upload my new files?

Fedaaredsea
New member | Level 2

Nevermind, it fixed itself, idk how, but it got fixed, thanks for your attention ant tries to help me, I appreciate it

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Fedaaredsea New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?