cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: storage basic plan sync issue

I had 26GB of data in total, but I only see 2GB now

DownW
New member | Level 2

As a long time basic user, I currently have 26,2 GB of storage space. However, Dropbox suddenly treats my account as if I only had 2 GB storage space.  

None of the paid plans are suitable for me bc I barely use Dropbox. The 26 GBs were perfect for importing vids & pics from my phone. 

Can someone help me out?

3 Replies 3

Mark
Super User II

What is www.dropbox.com/events showing in regards space?

What about www.dropbox.com/account in terms of quota?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

DownW
New member | Level 2

Hi Mark, thanks for your reply 

Event 

DownW_1-1717068097466.png

image.png

DownW_0-1717067997848.png

Rich
Super User II

@DownW wrote:

I currently have 26,2 GB of storage space. However, Dropbox suddenly treats my account as if I only had 2 GB storage space.

I'm not seeing an issue here. Your screenshots are showing that you have the Basic plan, which includes 2GB of space, and you've earned another 24GB. It's showing that you have 26 GB of space.

What, exactly, is the issue that you're having?

Need more support?