cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox storage issue

Dropbox storage issue

mahdiul
New member | Level 2

I have enough storage, every time I try to upload a file ...I receive "not enough storage."  I did sign out and sing back in but still same problem 

Please advise.

5 Replies 5

Rich
Super User II

@mahdiul wrote:

I have enough storage, every time I try to upload a file ...I receive "not enough storage."

Are you sure you have enough space available? It wouldn't give that message unless there wasn't enough space available. Check your Plan page. What does it show for your usage? Share a screenshot of the page if you can, being sure to mask any private information.

mahdiul
New member | Level 2

issue.png
here we go, I have enough space as I have deleted folders permanently 

Rich
Super User II

@mahdiul wrote:

I have enough space as I have deleted folders permanently 

That's not a screenshot of the space usage on your Plan page. It should look something like this:

Rich_0-1713753198440.png

mahdiul
New member | Level 2

issue.png
here we go

Rich
Super User II

You don't have enough space in your account. In fact, you're more than 52 GB over your storage limit according to what you're seeing on that page, which is accurate.

Need more support?