cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Share your feedback on the Document Scanning Experience in the Dropbox App right here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Drop Box account

Old Drop Box account

Kings
New member | Level 2

I am trying to sign into my account. I know my password and information, it is trying to verify my email by sending me a verification code. which I no longer have access to that email. I can give you my ID card or whatever it is that you need to access my files. Please HELP!!! 

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Kings wrote:

I am trying to sign into my account. ... it is trying to verify my email by sending me a verification code. which I no longer have access to that email.

Unfortunately, if you've forgotten your password or it's expired, or you're being sent a one-time security code, and you no longer have access to the email registered with Dropbox, there's no way to access the account.

Your best option is to contact your mail provider and see if they can restore your email account so you can receive the one-time security code.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?