cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Change my email address without having access to email account used to create the Dropbox acc...

Change my email address without having access to email account used to create the Dropbox account.

CCbug1
New member | Level 2

I had a free Dropbox account for many years, using my primary email address.  Several years ago, I set up a new account, with more storage, that I'm paying for so that I could share photos with my mom (now 98).  At the time, I set up a new email address and associated it with that 2nd account. I don't use that email address for anything else, but now that email address has hacked.  I can't log on to it anymore - they changed the phone numbers associated with it, so I can't get the log on code. So now there's a free account (that my laptop is logged onto) and a paid account (which my phone is currently logged on to).  The paid one is the one I use the most since it has thousands of pictures now.  I wanted to log onto the paid account on my laptop but I can't, because I can't get or change the password.  I also can't find a way to change the email address associated with that account.

10 Replies 10

CCbug1
New member | Level 2

Yes, I received your email and sent you a response via email as well.

Need more support?