cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"There is an error and we can't connect" error when trying to accept team invite

"There is an error and we can't connect" error when trying to accept team invite

Bennie71
New member | Level 2

Hi!

I have been using Dropbox for my personal stuff, and I set up my account with my company email address. Subsequently, my company started using Dropbox and invited me to join so that we can have access to shared folders in the various teams. 

When I try to accept the invite, under my settings is says "There is an error and we can't connect". 

If a team member sends me a link to a specific file I can access that specific file (not a folder).

So I'm stuck and not sure how best to resolve it. 

It doesn't look like there is a way to contact support, so I'm hoping the community can give me ideas how to link up with my company Dropbox.

Thank you in advance

Bennie 

1 Reply 1

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Sorry to hear about this, @Bennie71.

Have you tried accepting the team invite, while logged in from a different browser or a private browsing window?

Let me know how that goes and we'll go from there.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?