cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox Payment issue for renewal from india

Unable to see India as dropdown country for credit card payments

nharp
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi 

I have to upgrade my storage but I am not able to do so. I do not see India as dropdown country for credit card payments. Also, there is no other option for payment. I see UPI but as soon as select it, it changes to paypal and I am unable to proceed.

22 Replies 22

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Anirudh, the UPI option for payments can only be used for monthly subscriptions, not annual ones. 

If you wish to opt for an annual plan, then you'll need to use a different payment method.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Anirudh
Explorer | Level 3

Please get some India-specific services and pricing. At the moment, I might migrate or Microsoft or Google Drive.

leocarlos2
New member | Level 2

I'm seeing the issue with the country dropdown for credit card payments it seems India isn't listed. Also, for UPI (monthly), the option switches to PayPal. Let's troubleshoot together to find a solution for smoother payment options!

Need more support?